- Posted by daisyexchange
- On April 9, 2018
April 10th is National Sibling Day! Celebrate by bringing in your hand-me-downs to Daisy Exchange! We pay cash on the spot or in-store credit so you can trade in and trade up your wardrobe. We’re always on the lookout for trendy gently used clothing, so don’t settle for hand-me-downs! Trade in and trade up with Daisy Exchange!
Here’s how selling to Daisy Exchange works:
1. Bring in your mall store brand name clothing and accessories to Daisy Exchange. No appointment is needed. We buy 7 days a week until 30 minutes before we close.
2. We create offers based upon brand, style, condition and current trends.
3. We pay cash on the spot – 30-35% cash or 40% store credit of what we price your items to sell for in store.
Make sure to bring:
- Bring your clothes in a bag, basket, or box – not on hangers. Also make sure to bring your driver’s license or state ID.
- We buy all seasons all the time.
- We also buy purses, shoes and scarves.
- Feel free to call us, but please know that we can not give you a price quote on the phone.
- Also please make sure not to leave clothing in our stores after closing. Clothing that is left in the store after hours will be donated.
Still have questions? Make sure to head on over to our how it works page. And be sure to stop by your nearest Daisy Exchange. Our friendly staff is there to answer any questions you may have!
Daisy Exchange specializes in high-fashion, name-brand clothing at amazingly low prices. Find your nearest Daisy Exchange on our locations page.