- Posted by daisyexchange
- On June 15, 2017
Ever wonder how to sell your clothes at Daisy Exchange? Check out this video for the full walk through!
We’re also super excited to announce our new Daisy Exchange App! Make sure to keep an eye out for the launch and download the app July 1st for all the latest Daisy rewards and deals.
Sell Your Clothes at Daisy Exchange
- Bring in your mall store brand name clothing and accessories. No appointment is needed. We buy 7 days a week until 30 minutes before we close.
- We will create an offer based upon brand, style, condition and current trends. Wait time is typically under 20 minutes.
- We pay cash on the spot – 30-35% cash or 40% store credit of what we price your items to sell for in store. Don’t forget to download the Daisy app to start earning rewards and keep up with the latest deals and coupons!
What Else You Should Know
- Bring your clothes in a bag, basket, or box – not on hangers. Make sure to bring your driver’s license or state ID.
- We buy all seasons all the time.
- We also buy purses, shoes and scarves.
- Feel free to call us, but please know that we can not give you a price quote on the phone.
- Please make sure not to leave clothing in our stores after closing. Clothing left in the store after hours will be donated.
Daisy Exchange specializes in high-fashion, name-brand clothing at amazingly low prices. Find your nearest Daisy Exchange on our locations page.